- What do you think of the overall idea, is it original or have you seen it done before?
- What do you think could be improved with the idea? Are there any concepts that you don't think would work or need improving?
- Is this what you would expect of a film of this genre?
- What sort of things would you expect to see in terms of costumes, props, set etc.?
- Would you go out of your way to see the film?
- Do you think our opening sequence would draw in the audience well?
These are the questions Chris will use when interviewing others outside of our focus group, he has decided to take this as his responsibility as I wrote and sent the letters and am in charge of organising the focus group and Andrew wrote the questions for the focus group so it is Chris's responsibility to cover this aspect of the research.
Before he would ask these questions he would inform the interviewee of our idea and opening sequence.
- After hearing our idea, do you think it fits the genre we are aiming for, how and if not why?
- Do you think the angle of having a girl doing something desperate to be noticed by a guy is a scenario that is expected?
- What aspect if any would you change if you had the chance?
- Is this a film you would particularly like to view?
- What do think about the setting of the film?
- Is this idea would only appeal to the younger part of the family audience?
- Do you feel that the opening two minutes that we discussed would engage your interest?