- Make the film more self aware
- Take inspiration from the real life superheroes and from super hero parody films
- Too Americanised
- Overall re-think our opening sequence- which we are now doing.
Re-done Opening sequence based on our feedback so far:
- Hall monitor entering school
- He is pulled over by head teacher who addresses him to tell him to tone down his behaviour- he's just a hall monitor
- Slow pan round the head teacher there's a kid littering!
- Hallmonitor throws the teacher aside with a cry of 'Stop! Justice!' the head teachers papers fly up into the air and he falls to one side
- HallMonitor begins to furiously speedwalk towards 'criminal' student sees him and begins to run away
- Speedwalk chase scene begins on his way Hall Monitor fulfils and safe guards several school rules like stopping people from chewing gum, littering, reporting poor behaviour, breaking up fights etc
- Freeze frame dramatic title screen
What we did well:
- Our overall idea was quite good
- Our research was apparent
- We had a good idea of the conventions
- Getting permission to film at Eastbury maybe a problem and taking the equipment their also if we decide we want to use that as a filming site.
- Getting our timing correct with Andrew's friends who will help us film
- We can make advantage of Andrew's older friends media skills
- Due to the ages of our characters actors will be easy to find
- I go to both Eastbury and Jo Richardson so I know how to get there and some of the teachers there so should be able to convince them to let us film.